With IGEL OS 11 i don’t see any option for setting this value “Citrix server type” in citrix storefront. Where can we set this:
Looks like this option is missing in profiles that are version 11.03.110
The following Citrix features were deprecated on IGEL OS 11 because there’s no longer support for them at the Receiver/Workspace App for Linux level:
Citrix Legacy Sessions
Citrix Web Interface
Citrix StoreFront Legacy
Citrix HDX Flash Redirection
Citrix XenDesktop Appliance Mode
If any of those are still a requirement for your environment those devices will need to be on OS 10, otherwise on the 11.x interface you can specify either the full path to your store or just your Netscaler access gateway URL if you are connecting via that method
I guess I am confused. I have it set the same way as this KB dictates:
In the policy, there is no option to set that it’s using storefront instead of the legacy options. But on the thin client, that option exists. Therefore I am unable to force it to connect to the full store path and it’s defaulting on the client to use the method shown in the screenshot. I cannot force it to use the correct method unless I switch back to an older profile version.
The first screenshot was from the client settings. It was defaulting to the web interface. This is the policy i am pushing (redacted store info)
What FW version is the thin client running?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Where can we set the “Citrix server type” in Citrix Storefront in IGEL UMS / OS11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”