Hey Guys where do I find the IMI PowerShell Cmdlets higher 1.03.100 on the download page is only the 1.02.100
that was quick. thanks 😄
hijacking this thread to tell that my PSIGEL Powershell module will be released in a new version hopefully by end of this week (maybe end of next week)- addressing problems with i.e. TLS-protocols
is there a way to set attributs for a thinclient with the api? Something like the asset-ID.
yes: kb.igel.com/igelimi-v3/en/put-v3-thinclients-tcid-2723464.html or via github.com/IGEL-Community/PSIGEL/blob/master/Docs/Update-UMSThinclient.md, wenn my update is ready 😉
ah ok thanks. I saw your snapin on github. it is pretty useful. I was only confused by the module from IGEL direct because the thinclient object has for each Attribut a get and set option. This dose not make sense to me (eg. for id) , beside the set option is not really working. I think I will wait for your update. then I don’t have to do the web-request by myself.
when my PR with the updated module is online, it will be shown in #community-code
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Where do I find the IGEL IMI PowerShell Cmdlets higher 1.03.100’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?