Can anyone tell me, where I find the logs from the IGEL Clients (currently logged on user for example)? Thank you 🙂
You mean the Logged in User for Citrix a.e.?
Logs can gathered here (mostly /var/log ):
Sorry forgotten to mention AD Keberos Authentication. How can I extract the log from the ums for the client?
May I ask for the purpose then? If you followed my kb article on user login history, this information is shown in UMS, in the asset information, at the bottom of the page.
I did not found This information. Sorry.
No issue😄 Does that cover your need?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Where do I find the logs from the IGEL Clients?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?