Can anyone tell me, where I find the logs from the IGEL Clients (currently logged on user for example)? Thank you 🙂
You mean the Logged in User for Citrix a.e.?
Logs can gathered here (mostly /var/log ):
Sorry forgotten to mention AD Keberos Authentication. How can I extract the log from the ums for the client?
May I ask for the purpose then? If you followed my kb article on user login history, this information is shown in UMS, in the asset information, at the bottom of the page.
I did not found This information. Sorry.
No issue😄 Does that cover your need?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Where do I find the logs from the IGEL Clients?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”