Also; where is the best place to add files to the thin clients? Would “/wfs/branding/background/bg.jpg” be ok?
yes, absolutely. but /wfs/bg.jpg would fit also. It‘s just a matter of sorting your files a bit.
Thanks @member for your prompt response. Is it always recommended to add the files to /wfs/ or are there other better paths?
You are welcome, usually no. For file transfer I prefer to create a separate Partition for it:
Thanks. Any considerations to think about when adding partitions? Just enable it in a profile and apply it? 🙂
Yes, not more than that.👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Where is the best place to add files to the thin clients? Would “/wfs/branding/background/bg.jpg” be ok?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”