Where is the ‘Global Secure SSH’ profile, and how do I remove it. Does the use of an evaluation license enforce hidden profiles, because this profile is not listed in the UMS?
No hidde profiles, you are probably looking for this setting.
If that isn’t it, then it may be a profile someone created in a location your user account doesn’t have access to
Thanks. I think that was it.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Where is the ‘Global Secure SSH’ profile, and how do I remove it in IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”