Does anyone know where the default wallpaper for Igel OS11 is stored? We like the wallpaper, but want to edit out the IGEL logo, and replace with our own. Or perhaps, there is a non branded version of the wallpaper out there?
You can create a custom application command gpicview to have a quick look at all the wallpapers we have or browse them by SSH. Will check later!
Thanks – appreciate it. If you can let me know the path when you get a chance, that would be great
Try this one:
(see screenshot in the IGEL Community on Slack, login below)
Interesting, I don’t have a 16×10 folder in /usr/share/pixmaps
You could try another directory with another resolution maybe, like 16×9
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Where the default wallpaper for IGEL OS 11 stored? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”