Does anyone know where the default wallpaper for Igel OS11 is stored? We like the wallpaper, but want to edit out the IGEL logo, and replace with our own. Or perhaps, there is a non branded version of the wallpaper out there?
You can create a custom application command gpicview to have a quick look at all the wallpapers we have or browse them by SSH. Will check later!
Thanks – appreciate it. If you can let me know the path when you get a chance, that would be great
Try this one:
(see screenshot in the IGEL Community on Slack, login below)
Interesting, I don’t have a 16×10 folder in /usr/share/pixmaps
You could try another directory with another resolution maybe, like 16×9
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Where the default wallpaper for IGEL OS 11 stored? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?