Does IGEL provide a feed of IGEL Security Notices (ISN) or CVSS that can be ingested by security tooling (e.g Qualys)?
You could have a look at: kb.igel.com/securitysafety/en/igel-product-security-information-10346597.html
Hi, is this a feed? I am looking for something automated. Something that doesn’t have to be manually checked by a human being.
You are right, it is not a feed.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Where to find IGEL Security Notices (ISN) or CVSS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?