Which file download is the firmware for UD pocket? I have IGEL OS 11-11.02.150, but that isn’t compatible with UD Pocket.
What version is the UDPocket currently on?
I would assume that you are on OS10, if yes:
I am on OS10 and want to move the UD Pocket to v11. I can do so on the LX hardware, but have not found a way on UD Pockets.
Have you followed this article?
One important thing here: when assigning the Firmware Update OS11 on a OS10 device directly, you get an error. If that fits for your case, please assign the firmware on the directory above the device not directly. That should help.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Which file download is the firmware for UD pocket? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?