Which file download is the firmware for UD pocket? I have IGEL OS 11-11.02.150, but that isn’t compatible with UD Pocket.
What version is the UDPocket currently on?
I would assume that you are on OS10, if yes:
I am on OS10 and want to move the UD Pocket to v11. I can do so on the LX hardware, but have not found a way on UD Pockets.
Have you followed this article?
One important thing here: when assigning the Firmware Update OS11 on a OS10 device directly, you get an error. If that fits for your case, please assign the firmware on the directory above the device not directly. That should help.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Which file download is the firmware for UD pocket? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?