Hi Guys, can you tell me in which file on the filesystem is the remotemanagement servername entered?
Locally the group.ini is the file where all UMS profiles information are stored.
The background of the question is, i configured in the OSC a individual remote mangement name and to verify it, if thats really entered i like to check the file. At this moment the client is not connect to the UMS
Then it’s the setup.ini which has the local configuration
okay, the setup.ini, which is stored in /wfs?
thank you i found it
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Which file on the IGEL OS filesystem is the remotemanagement servername entered?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?