Encounter another strange problem where my entire IGEL Thin Client lose connectivity when I enable both Network Adapter. Logged a case and going to send the log files requested. To save turnaround time from the support, I try to check each log file requested and it seems did not capture network related information.
Do you know which log files I need to enable to collect additionally if I want to troubleshoot network related problem ? Thanks.
what’s the thin client make/model?
The one I have Advantech currently and also HP t610, 630. Have the IGEL thin client running on VMWare too encountering same issue.
This thread might help on getting Network debug informations:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Which log files can be used to collect additionally to troubleshoot network on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”