Hi all, which minimum Version of IGEL OS is working and supported for Imprivata SSO?
E.g. Customer has different OS v4 Versions in use. Is there an Overview with the Firmware Builds?
Thanks and Regards,
Hi, that’s the last I have: docplayer.net/96981504-Imprivata-onesign-supported-components-last-updated-september-21-2018.html
thanks. but this article seems to be to new. I found this one and there is v4 mentioned:
And in this one:
Mit den Firmware-Updates 4.13.100 und 5.02.100 integriert Igel die Authentifizierungslösung Imprivata Onesign Proveid Embedded auf all seinen x86-basierten Thin und Zero Clients.
Igel betont, man habe den Imprivata-Support auch für die Igel-Linux-Version 4 integriert, sodass Bestandskunden ebenfalls davon profitieren könnten.
Can you confirm this and also the Version 4.13.100?
I can guarantee that Imprivata OneSign ProveID Embedded is included in latest v4 but cannot guarantee the function, since v4 is out of support 😄
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Which minimum Version of IGEL OS is working and supported for Imprivata SSO?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR