Hi guys, can someone tell where I can find the info which RDP protocol is supported by Igel on it’s UD3-LX devices?
We’re using devices with firmware 10.04 and my colleauge sees the clients connected to the RDP server with (the very old) version 5.1 — I think that can’t be right.
But I couldn’t find any hard data in the UMS or on the Igel website or Igel KB or in the system info of the thin client about it regarding the used protocol version (there is only “IGEL RDP Client 2.2” or something)… 😕
That’s correct, the RDP client is an IGEL one with its own version numbering.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Which RDP protocol is supported by IGEL on it’s UD3-LX devices?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”