Hi guys, can someone tell where I can find the info which RDP protocol is supported by Igel on it’s UD3-LX devices?
We’re using devices with firmware 10.04 and my colleauge sees the clients connected to the RDP server with (the very old) version 5.1 — I think that can’t be right.
But I couldn’t find any hard data in the UMS or on the Igel website or Igel KB or in the system info of the thin client about it regarding the used protocol version (there is only “IGEL RDP Client 2.2” or something)… 😕
That’s correct, the RDP client is an IGEL one with its own version numbering.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Which RDP protocol is supported by IGEL on it’s UD3-LX devices?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?