Why does secure terminal ask for a password? I thought one just enters „user“ as the username…
Most likely you have conflicting profiles, one doing secure and one doing non-secure with password.
Check the device settings and see
Thanks for the tip – need to have a closer look
You were right – seems a set admin password and secure terminal don‘t work together
OK it works after I set a user password in addition to the administrator password
Oh, I read that wrong. (I read it as “secure shadow’) Yes, if you say an admin password then you need a password set for user to access secure terminal.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Why does IGEL secure terminal ask for a password?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS