Why does secure terminal ask for a password? I thought one just enters „user“ as the username…
Most likely you have conflicting profiles, one doing secure and one doing non-secure with password.
Check the device settings and see
Thanks for the tip – need to have a closer look
You were right – seems a set admin password and secure terminal don‘t work together
OK it works after I set a user password in addition to the administrator password
Oh, I read that wrong. (I read it as “secure shadow’) Yes, if you say an admin password then you need a password set for user to access secure terminal.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Why does IGEL secure terminal ask for a password?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?