Why does the Chromium App say “You are using the unsupported command-line flag: –no-sandbox”
You mean on CLI or Appstart as a Session?
The chromium app when launched as a session
I only remember that one from CLI, ok! Can you provide a Screenshot?
Thanks!! Which Firmware?
I have seen this as well and I’m not sure why
Fun fact, same Firmware, plain Chromium Profile: doesn‘t appear on my side… @member do you use specific settings?
I had settings but removed them all that I know of. Let me try wiht a clean profile and see.
yea so a clean profile doesn’t have it. Must be some setting that gets enabled that does that
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Why does the Chromium App say “You are using the unsupported command-line flag: –no-sandbox”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?