anyone has an idea?
why does the keyboard not work on a Microsoft Surface Book 3 with the UDP. However, if I connect the docking station with USB keyboard, it works.
Hi Patrick, which IGEL OS Version are you using?
i use the new OS 11.05.120
Does it work on Ubuntu? The Keyboard seems a bit tricky… www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjtl_H9_NnvAhWx_7sIHQUeDlcQFjACegQIAxAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fangellauds.medium.com%2Fsolution-to-making-the-surface-laptop-keyboard-work-with-ubuntu-20-04-de9339eaa41e&usg=AOvVaw1fZUaXKji2ycv3MEKIzWjp
Here is a note on Linux support on Microsoft Surface products:
As you can see in the above link — SB3 requires a special kernel to get some features to work.
Requires linux-surface kernel
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Why does the keyboard not work on a Microsoft Surface Book 3 with the UDP.’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS