anyone has an idea?
why does the keyboard not work on a Microsoft Surface Book 3 with the UDP. However, if I connect the docking station with USB keyboard, it works.
Hi Patrick, which IGEL OS Version are you using?
i use the new OS 11.05.120
Does it work on Ubuntu? The Keyboard seems a bit tricky… www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjtl_H9_NnvAhWx_7sIHQUeDlcQFjACegQIAxAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fangellauds.medium.com%2Fsolution-to-making-the-surface-laptop-keyboard-work-with-ubuntu-20-04-de9339eaa41e&usg=AOvVaw1fZUaXKji2ycv3MEKIzWjp
Here is a note on Linux support on Microsoft Surface products:
As you can see in the above link — SB3 requires a special kernel to get some features to work.
Requires linux-surface kernel
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Why does the keyboard not work on a Microsoft Surface Book 3 with the UDP.’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?