WiFi Manager does not show networks.
If I click the WiFi manager I can only see “More Details” and “Disable Wifi”. On a terminal wifi0 is visible with ifconfig and seems to be operational. I connected a second Wifi usb dongle. Nothing changed, except ifconfig is showing up now also wifi1.
Hi Klaus, did you checked the backport drivers?
Assuming we speak about 11.03.110…
Currently using 11.02.150.1.
Then, please give 11.03.110 a try and my suggestion sent above. Please be sure to have the Wireless Interface activated either:
@member Aehm sorry – the default setting “Enable Wireless Manager” was not checked. After enabling it no problem to select and use wifi
What a s*** 😰
Thank you so much!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘WiFi Manager does not show networks on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS