Imprivata appliance mode: Anyone come across an issue where the device is basically stuck at the badge tap/logon screen? The only resolution is to reboot the device. We’ve seen this in 11.04.200 and 11.04.264.
Hi. Which Imprivata version?
OneSign 7.0. It appears to be very rare and random, but management is now asking about it, so you know how this goes for us.
When you login to the Imprivata support site you can download the Components PDF to see which version of IGEL OS is valid for v7.0. Don’t know it out of mind.
The updated doc shows 11.04.130 and later.
For OneSign 6.3+
And for the 7.0?
It doesn’t call out 7.0, just ‘OneSign 6.3 SP1 and later’, which I will take to include 7.0.
This doc covers all Imprivata OneSign versions up to 7.3.
Yep, you’re right
So after rebooting the login is fine?
WiFi or LAN connected?
Yep, rebooting it resolves the issue. These are all hardwired ethernet.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘With Imprivata appliance mode the device is basically stuck at the badge tap/logon screen?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR