without factory resetting an IGEL, is there a way to unset any locally defined settings?
atm no, unless you are wanting to go into the CLI 😄
CLI isn’t out of the question..
😉 then you could try to empty the delete the server.cr/wfs/group.ini server.crt /wfs/group.ini and reboot.
But may I ask what the use case is? 😄
just to clear out user made changes outside of UMS.
Are you looking for something specific like Audio, Display…?
So, just figure out what files / folders you want to wipe and put into a script that runs when system boots.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Without factory resetting IGEL OS, is there a way to unset any locally defined settings?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS