Hi, I am currently testing version 11.03. Unfortunately the WLAN networks are not recognized. The following settings are set:
. Activate wireless interface
. Get IP from DHCP Server
. Enable Wireless Manager
The WLAN icon is displayed in the task bar and is crossed out. After clicking it, however, no WLAN networks are displayed. What is missing?
Hi did it worked on older OS11 builds? You could try this:
Thanks, you hit the Problem😊
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘WLAN networks not recognized when testing IGEL OS 11.03’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?