How can I get logs from the Citrix Workspace App on an IGEL thin client? We have a problem some users can’t login to citrix on one thin client with error message “Wrong Username/Password”. Username/Password is correct and can be used to login on a second thinclient without problems. So i want to get the citrix logs from the not working client. Maybe that helps to find the cause…
A: Parameter in the registry:
Activate the debug output of icaconfig and pnlogin
• ica.module.syslogtheshold = 7
Activate the debug output from the Citrix Workspace app
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘”Wrong Username/Password” using Citrix Workspace App on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”