How can I get logs from the Citrix Workspace App on an IGEL thin client? We have a problem some users can’t login to citrix on one thin client with error message “Wrong Username/Password”. Username/Password is correct and can be used to login on a second thinclient without problems. So i want to get the citrix logs from the not working client. Maybe that helps to find the cause…
A: Parameter in the registry:
Activate the debug output of icaconfig and pnlogin
• ica.module.syslogtheshold = 7
Activate the debug output from the Citrix Workspace app
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘”Wrong Username/Password” using Citrix Workspace App on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Citrix Optimized Teams user’s call crash when attempting to share screen on IGEL OS