Any information on when printer redirection for WVD will be coming?
As it’s not in the core SDK yet I personally don’t expect it soon. kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/feature-matrix-wvd-rdp3-for-igel-os-11-32889516.html kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/feature-matrix-wvd-rdp3-for-igel-os-11-32889516.html
We have documented a work around
For the moment, the only workaround is: virtualbrat.com/2020/06/11/howto-enable-printing-for-wvd-in-igel-os-workaround/amp/
And … I have taken the above blog and created a profile to automate this setup.
It loops in / hooks in with my printer setup automation.
PM me if you want to discuss / demo this.
Okay — Here you go… Took Blog post above and created a profile: github.com/IGEL-Community/IGEL-Custom-Partitions/tree/master/CP_Source/Tools_Drivers/WVD-Printing
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?