Hey yall, quick question regarding Wyse 3040 and Citrix Teams Audio and Video redirection compatibility.
I see in the that the Wyse 3040 are indeed supported by IGEL OS, however the firmware level is pretty old. Is it simply because the page was not updated?
Also Wyse themselve are saying that they do not support Teams A/V redirection on 3040 models.
I’m wondering if it’s a hardware limitation, anybody tested with IGEL OS yet?
It is all about the CPU — docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-workspace-app-for-linux/system-requirements.html
The link makes Ref to minimum processor speed for A/V of 1.6GHz.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Wyse 3040 and Citrix Teams Audio and Video redirection compatibility on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?