Has anyone ran Zoom Meetings on the Igel Linux OS? It is web based but the OS seems to not know how to open the .deb meeting file.
I would suspect then, that isn‘t a HTML5, or Java since it needs to install a client (deb file).
Installing files on our OS isn‘t allowed for security reasons… But they are three approaches to solve the issue:
1) asking at Igel Support if there a Custom
Partition already that might be delivered, or, if not, asking for the creation of it
2) trying to build your own CP by using this tutorial: kb.igel.com/igelos-10.05.500/en/a-real-world-cp-chromium-8620462.html
Please keep in mind that: if you are using OS11, you will need an Enterprise Mgt. Pack
3) start the Zoom meeting a Terminalserver / VDI Session instead
Hope it helps a bit!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Zoom Meetings on the Igel Linux OS, won’t open .deb files?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”