Can you please help me regarding the “Zoom Plugin” installation on igel.
Product IGEL Universal Desktop LX
We downloaded the Zoom plugin version: IGEL x64: 5.0.412510.0521 on support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360041602711
And install it with the Install guide “Steps to deploy the Custom Partition” which is included in the download-file.
After creating the UMS profile “Zoom Citrix Plugin 2.5” and deploy it on the TC it, doesn’t work. The error message on TC:” Partition information couldn’t be downloaded” appears.
The data are in the ums_filetransfer folder and couldn’t be viewed as we try to open on a internet browser. The merror message that we get on the web page “ access denied / error 403”
We usually deploy certificates from this folder and we don’t get any issue.
Thanks in advance for your help and replay.
Hello Ranjith, beside the quite “out of date” Firmware version (10.06.190 would be a great update to use), lets try to get the thing sorted out:
1. your link in browser should look like this IpUMS:8443/ums_filetransfer
2. it should ask for an User / Password
3. you should be able then to browse to your file and check the access
If that doesn’t work from the endpoint, please try from your workstation. If that doesn’t work either, I would check Windows Firewall, Proxy Settings.
Also, you for that older version of the firmware you need the EMP license. Or, you could just upgrade to 11.3.5 where the CP is included.
Thanks for your replay. Actually i managed to install the plugin with a new with high privilege user on the UMS Server. I will discuss with our customer about the firmware update that we should do.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?