I have installed 11.05.100 so I can test the Zoom VDI plugin with our clients WVD environment however it doesn’t seem to be detecting the camera within the WVD session.
I have tested it from a Windows machine and it works fine so I think the issue is on the IGEL side. The camera is detected by the IGEL within the built in “Webcam Information” application. Is there any troubleshooting steps or things I need to enable on the profile to get the Zoom Plugin Working?
yes! there is a great Doc on Howto setup UC on IGEL OS and TS:
thank you, I will read through it now
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Zoom VDI plugin in IGEL OS 11.05.100 not detecting camera in WVD environment’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?