shortcuts that I put into the public desktop are not visible by the user account, is this a setting in the UMS environment?
You mean all users?
> shortcuts that I put into the public desktop
Do you mean a remote desktop or the IGEL OS desktop?
How did you add the shortcuts?
the shortcuts point to an application on the thin client drive itself (this is the Windows 10 desktop, no remote desktop involved)
when I put the shortcuts in the public folder the admin account can see them on his desktop but the user account doesn’t
On which Snapshot version are you having this behaviour? You could try to create a Customapp pointing to your target service/app:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘App shortcuts that I put into the public desktop are not visible by the user account on IGEL Windows devices’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?