Is anyone familiar with this setting at the path network.interfaces.wirelesslan.device0.reconnect_actionlocated within the registry. We are looking to have our WiFi reconnect when it drops.
Depending on the hardware used, and the driver in Linux the device will reconnect automatically. If it doesn’t it is most likely an issue with how wpa_supplicant interacts with your specific hardware.
I would recommend testing on 11.04.20. if you haven’t already. That command probably won’t help your situation.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Configuring WiFi reconnect when it drops issues on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?