Is anyone familiar with this setting at the path network.interfaces.wirelesslan.device0.reconnect_actionlocated within the registry. We are looking to have our WiFi reconnect when it drops.
Depending on the hardware used, and the driver in Linux the device will reconnect automatically. If it doesn’t it is most likely an issue with how wpa_supplicant interacts with your specific hardware.
I would recommend testing on 11.04.20. if you haven’t already. That command probably won’t help your situation.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Configuring WiFi reconnect when it drops issues on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”