We have a customer with an UMS on Linux UBUNTU 18.04 and he needs to know how many simultaneous Consoles can connect to it.
Anyone knows it? I was searching on documentation but doesn ́t appear this info.
Hi, usually there isn’t a limitation I would be aware of. Even on webums interface it doesn’t make a huge difference.
Ok. Then, limitation is more related to customer network bandwidth or similar
Or maybe on allocted VM resources on UMS Server side.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How many simultaneous IGEL UMS Consoles can connect at once?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How do I export list of IGEL OS devices in UMS as a CSV?
- How to schedule all IGEL OS devices to reboot at a specific time?