We have a customer with an UMS on Linux UBUNTU 18.04 and he needs to know how many simultaneous Consoles can connect to it.
Anyone knows it? I was searching on documentation but doesn ́t appear this info.
Hi, usually there isn’t a limitation I would be aware of. Even on webums interface it doesn’t make a huge difference.
Ok. Then, limitation is more related to customer network bandwidth or similar
Or maybe on allocted VM resources on UMS Server side.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How many simultaneous IGEL UMS Consoles can connect at once?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?