We have a customer with an UMS on Linux UBUNTU 18.04 and he needs to know how many simultaneous Consoles can connect to it.
Anyone knows it? I was searching on documentation but doesn ́t appear this info.
Hi, usually there isn’t a limitation I would be aware of. Even on webums interface it doesn’t make a huge difference.
Ok. Then, limitation is more related to customer network bandwidth or similar
Or maybe on allocted VM resources on UMS Server side.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How many simultaneous IGEL UMS Consoles can connect at once?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?