is there a way to send messages to igel devices managed by the ums and put these in top of all layers? It has no benefit for me if users click inside their session and the message disappears for them.
the standard send message should pop in foreground but will not stay forever. would that help?
I was referring to that feature, sadly it doesnt fix my problem, because i need that window to be on top of every session until a user clicks „OK“. Thank you for fast answer 🙂
You are welcome! What are you trying to do there?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to send messages to IGEL OS devices managed by the IGEL UMS and put these in top of all layers?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS