Good afternoon dear Community.
after a couple of negotiations… I‘m delighted and honored to share with you the first version of the “PM External Roadmap” for IGEL Community! That‘s a huge step in getting the IGEL Community in a row with our Product Management / Development.
WE as IGEL share our plans for the next quarter and our Products WITH YOU”
This presentation is covering:
• Roadmap infos
• New features
• Hardware support / new products
• general IGEL trends
• New or upcoming partner solutions
I will send you the Presentation everytime it comes. This Powerpoint is created once a quarter for the next next quarter.
Gentleman rules 😉 if you have questions regarding the content, please answer in the original Thread: igelcommunity.slack.com/archives/C8JC44LSZ/p1613057834196600
I know some stuff may make you smile, some you angry but never forget that the document is “unfiltered”. So if Features are not listed, never forget that we have our Feature Proposal tool where you can CREATE and UPVOTE Features you want! igel.nolt.io
No more words, here is our Roadmap.
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive