Does anyone know the time zone for UMS Jobs? I am figuring UTC, but just want to be sure
It should be whatever timezone your UMS server is set to if i’m not mistaken
For some reason I think Igel support team told me UTC for the jobs, but it is not clear. I am going to test now to make sure based on your response.
Just tested. My UMS server is set to UTC, and the console on my computer is set to Eastern Time(ET). I set the reboot for 13:12 ET, and the client just rebooted 2 minutes ago. So I guess the time shown is based on the console timezone. In my case ET
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS