Does anyone know the time zone for UMS Jobs? I am figuring UTC, but just want to be sure
It should be whatever timezone your UMS server is set to if i’m not mistaken
For some reason I think Igel support team told me UTC for the jobs, but it is not clear. I am going to test now to make sure based on your response.
Just tested. My UMS server is set to UTC, and the console on my computer is set to Eastern Time(ET). I set the reboot for 13:12 ET, and the client just rebooted 2 minutes ago. So I guess the time shown is based on the console timezone. In my case ET
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”