after an unsuccessful system update fro lxo_11.03.580 to lxo_11.04.240 my UDP is in a permanent loop. Although I have set it to factory reset with ESC. How can I interrupt this?
Hi Patrick, before spending too much time in fixing the missing config, i would rather go the Reflash route: OS Creator
You can reinstall your UDPocket with the OS-Creater from the IGEL website.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After upgrading, IGEL UD Pocket is in a permanent loop’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”