after an unsuccessful system update fro lxo_11.03.580 to lxo_11.04.240 my UDP is in a permanent loop. Although I have set it to factory reset with ESC. How can I interrupt this?
Hi Patrick, before spending too much time in fixing the missing config, i would rather go the Reflash route: OS Creator
You can reinstall your UDPocket with the OS-Creater from the IGEL website.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘After upgrading, IGEL UD Pocket is in a permanent loop’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?