Hi Guys, did someone already tested a kind of Display Port to VGA converted that works? In the past I tried a Displayport to DVI and that didn’t work out very good (HDMI to DVI actually did fine). I have to advise a customer with a bunch of older displays that only have VGA and DVI connections. Please share your experiences with me 👍
Hi Henk, not on tested on Igel Hardware but on several others: Rankie DisplayPort (DP) auf VGA Adapter, 1080P Full HD Konverter, Schwarz www.amazon.de/dp/B00Z08TZNU/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_37RLEbE51VJ0J
Works pretty straight forward.
Sounds good; I’ll try to order one for testing. Must be sure it works because I screwed up once with the DP to DVI cable that didn’t 😇
We use passive DP to DVI adapters in some cases that work without problems as most graphics chips switch to DVI mode when they detect that adapter.
We use the Startech DP2DVI on >300 UD3 w/o problems
DeLock (passive) did not show problems here.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone tested a kind of Display Port to VGA converted that works with IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS