Anyone using Elo 2402L touchscreens on IGEL OS?
Just ran a quick search on the IGEL Community HCL @member, and there doesn’t appear to be any Elo products on it yet.
The “specs” on their site don’t tell you much either. I get a bad feeling you may deal with inconsistencies of components with this company, since they don’t list any components, and the drivers page is empty.
Thanks, Chris. There are a few listed on IGEL’s third party database but not that model
I didn’t check the official, I know that isn’t updated as often. It looks like those haven’t been validated since the 5.x family
FYI- appears multiple ELO products are working right out of the box as I’m demoing, including the tablet form factor. Nice!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Anyone using Elo 2402L touchscreens on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?