I’m running into an issue with our cloud gateway. New devices can be added, the devices show online, I can shadow the devices, configs can be pushed and pulled on device reboot. However, I cannot manually push anything to the devices immediately such as new configs or a reboot command. This worked fine just a few days ago. Any ideas what could be causing this?
Sounds a bit similar to this thread, right?
Can you share ICG/UMS/Igel OS Versions too?
Thanks @member I’ll check out the thread.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can’t manually push anything to the devices immediately such as new configs or a reboot command via IGEL ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?