I’m running into an issue with our cloud gateway. New devices can be added, the devices show online, I can shadow the devices, configs can be pushed and pulled on device reboot. However, I cannot manually push anything to the devices immediately such as new configs or a reboot command. This worked fine just a few days ago. Any ideas what could be causing this?
Sounds a bit similar to this thread, right?
Can you share ICG/UMS/Igel OS Versions too?
Thanks @member I’ll check out the thread.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Can’t manually push anything to the devices immediately such as new configs or a reboot command via IGEL ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?