our IGEL ICG service stopped due to our internal scans, is there a command to restart the icg service?
systemctl restart icg-server.service
or systemctl start icg-server.service
Hmm, that’s probably what happened to ours a couple weeks ago. Didn’t think about that being the cause.
Where is the log file to see why the service stops on the ICG?
journalctl -f should help @member
Also, you can look in the usg log under the install directory
Thank you gents
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Command Line to Restart IGEL ICG Service and ICG Log File Location’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?