our IGEL ICG service stopped due to our internal scans, is there a command to restart the icg service?
systemctl restart icg-server.service
or systemctl start icg-server.service
Hmm, that’s probably what happened to ours a couple weeks ago. Didn’t think about that being the cause.
Where is the log file to see why the service stops on the ICG?
journalctl -f should help @member
Also, you can look in the usg log under the install directory
Thank you gents
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Command Line to Restart IGEL ICG Service and ICG Log File Location’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS