I have an issue where I have assigned the administrator role in UMS to a Group and they can do everything but Scan for Devices. Can someone point in the right direction?
Usually, go to System, Administrator accounts, click your group, edit and set in accordance
or / and right click on the devices tree, access control and give them all rights (other elements in UMS like views, jobs where it makes sense, too)
i think I found it
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to assign administrator role to a Group in IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”