Is there a way to set a URL as a screensaver? I know in windows 10 there’s an option specific to that. But I wanted to see if there’s a way to do so with IGEL and have the website be dynamic and actively updating while live.
Hello Rone, not really but you may have luck with a browser session as a Screenlock command, worked fine a few versions before:
Thank you for the idea. I’ll look into it.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure a IGEL OS screensaver with a URL on it?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”