Is there a way to set a URL as a screensaver? I know in windows 10 there’s an option specific to that. But I wanted to see if there’s a way to do so with IGEL and have the website be dynamic and actively updating while live.
Hello Rone, not really but you may have luck with a browser session as a Screenlock command, worked fine a few versions before:
Thank you for the idea. I’ll look into it.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to configure a IGEL OS screensaver with a URL on it?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?