Hi everyone. This is probably something super basic to do, but i’m new to IGEL and i can’t quite figure it out. We are running IGEL UMS 6. I want to create a policy that shuts down thin clients at a specified time. How can i do that?
Hi Patrick, this should help kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/creating-the-scheduled-job-32869418.html
Thank you @member! I was trying to create a policy in order to do this, didn’t realize there was a option to create a job 🙂
Jobs are about to become your new best friend!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to create a IGEL UMS policy that shuts down IGEL OS thin clients at a specified time?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?