Hi everyone. This is probably something super basic to do, but i’m new to IGEL and i can’t quite figure it out. We are running IGEL UMS 6. I want to create a policy that shuts down thin clients at a specified time. How can i do that?
Hi Patrick, this should help kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/creating-the-scheduled-job-32869418.html
Thank you @member! I was trying to create a policy in order to do this, didn’t realize there was a option to create a job 🙂
Jobs are about to become your new best friend!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to create a IGEL UMS policy that shuts down IGEL OS thin clients at a specified time?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?