Hello, is it possible to poweroff the display automatically after 10 minutes with no activity like in windows with the energy-settings? Thanks for help.
@member The Power Options are in a profile under SystemPower OptionsDisplay
There you can set the Off Time under “Plugged in”. If energy reduction is the reason for your power settings, then check out the brightness reduction after a specific time.
Thanks a lot for the quick answer
Gerne 😀 You’re welcome.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to power off the IGEL OS display automatically after 10 minutes with no activity like in windows with the energy-settings?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?