Hello, is it possible to poweroff the display automatically after 10 minutes with no activity like in windows with the energy-settings? Thanks for help.
@member The Power Options are in a profile under SystemPower OptionsDisplay
There you can set the Off Time under “Plugged in”. If energy reduction is the reason for your power settings, then check out the brightness reduction after a specific time.
Thanks a lot for the quick answer
Gerne 😀 You’re welcome.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to power off the IGEL OS display automatically after 10 minutes with no activity like in windows with the energy-settings?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”