Is there a method in UMS to update device attributes in bulk?
Only by using IMI (REST API or Powershell) I think
True, just in addition we have discussed the different approaches here:
Thanks for the info. And, next time I’ll search first. I’ve at least downloading the PowerShell modules, but need to mess with them as I’m quite illiterate when it comes to scripts and PowerShell
@member feel free to ask if you like to use my PSIGEL module and need help
@member will do! I’ll have a look and read through at the docs, and will experiment (safely) first. Thanks for the offer!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to update IGEL OS device attributes in in bulk in UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How do I export list of IGEL OS devices in UMS as a CSV?
- How to schedule all IGEL OS devices to reboot at a specific time?