Watch the on-demand recording of the IGEL Community June 2020 meetup. We were happy to have Frank Biermann, VP of R&D, and one of IGEL’s first employees with us for a lively Q&A on IGEL, IGEL development, the future of IGEL, and much more.
Plus, we have Ed Webster from our Advanced Services team, who is responsible for the awesome IGEL Academy and IGEL Learning. Ed gives us a short session on what’s in the IGEL Academy and a walkthrough demo of the site. Great meetup. Lots of fun and great insights.
Learn more and join the IGEL Academy here www.igel.com/learn-and-connect/igel-education/
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?