Watch the on-demand recording of the IGEL Community June 2020 meetup. We were happy to have Frank Biermann, VP of R&D, and one of IGEL’s first employees with us for a lively Q&A on IGEL, IGEL development, the future of IGEL, and much more.
Plus, we have Ed Webster from our Advanced Services team, who is responsible for the awesome IGEL Academy and IGEL Learning. Ed gives us a short session on what’s in the IGEL Academy and a walkthrough demo of the site. Great meetup. Lots of fun and great insights.
Learn more and join the IGEL Academy here www.igel.com/learn-and-connect/igel-education/
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”