Question, If your ICG is managing around 3000 external IGEL Endpoints, it can still process all of these endpoints, but there will be a longer delay in the communications?
Would be best to have two ICGs
You might also notice some inconsistency when sending new configurations out if you plan to reach out all 3000, a second ICG would definitely be best!
We are about a week or so away of implementing 3 ICG in a load balance configuration on AWS. We are just trying to get by until the new environment is in place.
Be careful with Load balancing Stephen, you cannot use a load balancer with ICG. You have to have public addresses for each ICG, and then you can have an additional DNS round robin entry if needed
Thanks for the information.
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?