Question, If your ICG is managing around 3000 external IGEL Endpoints, it can still process all of these endpoints, but there will be a longer delay in the communications?
Would be best to have two ICGs
You might also notice some inconsistency when sending new configurations out if you plan to reach out all 3000, a second ICG would definitely be best!
We are about a week or so away of implementing 3 ICG in a load balance configuration on AWS. We are just trying to get by until the new environment is in place.
Be careful with Load balancing Stephen, you cannot use a load balancer with ICG. You have to have public addresses for each ICG, and then you can have an additional DNS round robin entry if needed
Thanks for the information.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”