Are there limitations for screen resolution when connecting to the DVI-I port to VGA adapter on a UD3 device? Display will only output to max 1024×768. Firmware is 11.04.240.01.
I believe that is the max for VGA devices by default. If you cannot detect the display that’s what it will go to.
Honestly, even on VGA you might reach 1920*1080. It might that the autosense via DDC fails, but setting it in Display Switcher should work.
Thanks – using Display Switcher and it only detects that resolution as max, we are going to try the DP cable.
Some Adapters don’t work properly, but just in case, which UD3 model exactly?
UD3-LX50. is it safe to assume the DisplayPort 1.2 on the device will support 1920 resolution?
Yes, it does!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Limitations for screen resolution when connecting to the DVI-I port to VGA adapter on a IGEL UD3 device?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?