Are there limitations for screen resolution when connecting to the DVI-I port to VGA adapter on a UD3 device? Display will only output to max 1024×768. Firmware is 11.04.240.01.
I believe that is the max for VGA devices by default. If you cannot detect the display that’s what it will go to.
Honestly, even on VGA you might reach 1920*1080. It might that the autosense via DDC fails, but setting it in Display Switcher should work.
Thanks – using Display Switcher and it only detects that resolution as max, we are going to try the DP cable.
Some Adapters don’t work properly, but just in case, which UD3 model exactly?
UD3-LX50. is it safe to assume the DisplayPort 1.2 on the device will support 1920 resolution?
Yes, it does!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Limitations for screen resolution when connecting to the DVI-I port to VGA adapter on a IGEL UD3 device?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive