I’m very excited to announce the first of many deep-dive technical videos presented by IGEL Community FELLOW and all around IGEL Expert Sebastien Perusat. Our goal for these deep-dive tech videos is to find the important tech areas of the IGEL software solution to create short ‘how to’ videos to teach you ‘how the pros do it’. Stay tuned, this is the first of many to come….
In the following IGEL Community Tech Deep-Dive Video, Sebastien Perusat walks us through IGEL UMS Profiles, the way he does it. IGEL UMS Profiles are predefined configurations that you assign to IGEL OS devices to add sessions, custom partitions, and OS configurations. Profiles are more than you expect. There is a lot to them and many possibilities.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
• Compare Profiles
• Access the Registry
• Find corresponding Registry Settings
• Use the Expert mode of your profiles
• Export / Import Profiles
• Copy / Paste Profiles
• Update the Profiles Firmware version
Stay tuned… we will be releasing new deep-dive videos every Wednesday! 🙂
That’s some really great stuff! Awesome job @member
Awesome, very well done!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘NEW VIDEO SERIES – IGEL UMS Profiles – How to Create and Manage Profiles Like a Pro!’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?