I’m very excited to announce the first of many deep-dive technical videos presented by IGEL Community FELLOW and all around IGEL Expert Sebastien Perusat. Our goal for these deep-dive tech videos is to find the important tech areas of the IGEL software solution to create short ‘how to’ videos to teach you ‘how the pros do it’. Stay tuned, this is the first of many to come….
In the following IGEL Community Tech Deep-Dive Video, Sebastien Perusat walks us through IGEL UMS Profiles, the way he does it. IGEL UMS Profiles are predefined configurations that you assign to IGEL OS devices to add sessions, custom partitions, and OS configurations. Profiles are more than you expect. There is a lot to them and many possibilities.
In this video, Sebastien will teach you how to:
• Compare Profiles
• Access the Registry
• Find corresponding Registry Settings
• Use the Expert mode of your profiles
• Export / Import Profiles
• Copy / Paste Profiles
• Update the Profiles Firmware version
Stay tuned… we will be releasing new deep-dive videos every Wednesday! 🙂
That’s some really great stuff! Awesome job @member
Awesome, very well done!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘NEW VIDEO SERIES – IGEL UMS Profiles – How to Create and Manage Profiles Like a Pro!’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”