I have some trouble with IGEL OS with a dual screen setup, They use the display settings on the Igel, But the settings are not saved. In the ums is enabled the option peserver on reboot, but no effect at all.
Does enyone have an Idea?
Clients running OS11 on Igel hardware.
Hi, which Firmware are you using?
Firmware version is 11.03.500.01
There was a bug, in versions prior to 583, updating will fix that issue.
Thnaks! I will try it!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘Settings not saved on IGEL OS with a dual displays ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?