I took an ICG into operation today via Azure. The ICG is shown in the UMS as disconnected. The button to activate the ICG is unfortunately deactivated. How can I reconnect the ICG?
Hi Michael, did it worked before? Which UMS / ICH Versions?
HI, ICG Version 2.02.110 and UMS VErsion 6.05.100.
I installed the ICG and didn’t have a working one before
Are you able to telnet the Port you used during the ICG install from UMS => ICG?
Which port did you used?
I use port 8443.
I just saw that 8443 is really not free. I will check that again
“`The ICG was apparently not installed correctly. With a new instance it worked now.“`
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘The button to activate the Azure ICG instance is deactivated, how can I reconnect the ICG? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”