There is an unused Firmware stuck in the database, the remove unused firmware option in the UMS console doesn’t seem to delete it. Is it possible to manually delete the stuck entry?
Is it the First one in the list? This one could not be deleted, it‘s the initial firmware which stays there. If not, what says the function Extras Firmware Statistics? Are they Profile / Endpoints based on it?
It is indeed the first one. Thanks for your help
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘There is an unused Firmware stuck in the IGEL UMS database, the remove unused firmware option does not remove it?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS