what policy/config controls what is shown on this settings menu?
The most is configured in a profile/in the IGEL setup unter Accessories (kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/accessories-32871225.html). There you can config at every accessory the option “Start menu” to show or unshow this. But every application or session can also configured in the same way in the respective menu item with the “Start menu” option.
If you are refering to the whole System menu, uncheck Systemtab under:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘What IGEL UMS policy/config controls what is shown on this settings menu?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR