Trying to Setup WVD but the WVD Sessions area is missing completely from Settings and when i click to add a session WVD isn’t an option. If i do a factory reset i get the options back but WVD won’t launch at all
What version of IGEL OS and UMS?
11.5 no UMS
its just standalone Thin Client that we are using to test WVD with
Do you have a valid license? What do you see in setup when you try to configure it?
I”m using a Demo License. Confirmed it was good.
If i do a factory reset before the licnse is applied. i can see the WVD sessions box and i can add a WVD session. I configure it the exact way all the guides show from igel. and the Icon appears on the desktop but it just won’t acautlly start
If apply the licnese to it and reboot. The Icon on on the desktop goes away. And if i go into sessions and try to add a new WVD session. WVD isn’t even an option anymore
Odd that you don’t see the option, but the session shouldn’t be available without a license. It makes me think something is wrong with the license.
Most likely it would be easier to install UMS and use it for troubleshooting honestly.
Yeah, was just hoping to do a quick setup and test for Proof of Concept without having to build a whole enviroment for it
You can install UMS server in a VM or something. It shouldn’t take long. IGEL OS isn’t really meant to be used without UMS
sounds good, i’ll give that a try
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘WVD Sessions area is missing completely from Settings in UMS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS